Here's my ticker!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Reader Appreciation Day

Ok, so first off, let me thank the women at The Other Mother for their wonderful idea in thanking you, our loyal readers, for caring enough (or being curious enough) to hop over to our blogs and read up on all the big and little things we all have to say.

First, I want to thank everyone who has kept on reading this blog despite (although you were forewarned by the blog title name) all the ranting, despite all my grumbling and groaning, and despite the gloomy mood I may be in sometimes. I mentioned a while back this blog is like my therapy, and in a sense is very private to me (hardly anyone I know IRL has it), but I feel comfortable to share it with all of you, since you share part of your lives with us as well.

I sometimes feel like we're all some sort of family (although I'm sure some of you may find that silly), and that we're all connected through our blogs somehow.

Thank you

Thank you for letting me share in your joys, sorrows, prides and joys with you, and for coming here and sharing in mine as well. Thank you for sharing this space with me, and for letting me share in yours.

1 comment:

jessie said...

and ditto to you!

Powered By Blogger