Here's my ticker!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hmmmmm

WARNING!

If you're not into graphic posts about menstrual flow, STOP READING NOW!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you...

Anyhow, my AF has been all over the place for the past 2 years. First it started going wonky on Nov '07, then I bled for over 25 days in Jan '08 until I went to the doc and got meds, then I was on HRT for 6 months til Jul '08, then I did an insem and it went so wonky that I actually thought I might be pregnant until I finally went to a doc again and he said I had cysts in Dec '08. He gave me a shot and my AF was pretty much normal for the first half of '09 and then it started going crazy again. VERY light, short periods, with a VERY long cycle in between... I thought it was never going to end...

My last AF, in January '10, was again very short, very light, but clearly AF (although I tend to try to convince myself otherwise once it's over). I am torn between hoping for, what to me, is a normal AF, and dreading having a heavy AF and not having it stop like in Jan '08. So yeah, I had a "normal", yet light, AF in Jan, and now, exactly 30 days later (what used to be my regular cycle length before), I have AF again. Apparently, it's nice and heavy... And I may be claiming early victory, but it's looking like it's going to be a normal one. I also have a good feeling (knock on wood) that they're FINALLY getting back to normal. I had a peek at that when I was in Tucson last year, but I'd lost hope that it would actually happen because it went wonky again. I am now thinking it was due to the renewed stress of moving to a new city and starting over after the trip to Tucson, because I have been relaxed as of late (with the exceptions of the stress involved in being a 3rd and 4th grade teacher). I have been losing weight and have also been excercising regularly thanks to my new job (I walk at least half an hour, sometimes 45 mins every day from M-F).

Here's hoping it's not just a fluke, and that my cycles are finally back to normal...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger