Here's my ticker!

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jinx...

Ok, I swear, I must have a hex on me or something...

Today, after having my dose of c.innarizine doubled, I can finally say I'm dizzy-free. Apparently it's some weird inner ear problem since it was not anemia, high or low BP, diabetes or cholesterol related.

It is a relief to know that, but just when everything seemed to be going well...

The kitchen cupboard falls on my head.

I swear, I am NOT making this up. I went to grab something from the cupboard and I noticed that my cleaning lady had left this weird little thing I have that is comprised of a spring-loaded upright pole and 2 shelves resting on the outer edge of the cupboard instead of the inner edge, and so I decided to move it back to its proper place. Shouldn'tvedonethat.

The whole damn cupboard came swooping upon me, and now I have a bump the size of half an egg on top of my head. I've been keeping myself awake for about 2 hours now, afraid of a concussion. Thankfully I had a nap in the afternoon and won't want to kill myself from tiredness tomorrow.

You got a curandero handy? I could really use a limpia right about now...

*Curandero is sort of a medicine man, and a limpia is a ritual they perform in order to supposedly drive evil spirits and negative influences away, such as bad luck or illnesses... And yeah, I really feel like I need one right now.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger