Here's my ticker!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Wishes

Ok...

So...

Well...

I can't really believe it...

My wish was met!!!

I am not dizzy anymore. Yep people, I am not dizzy anymore...

But as they say, every silver lining has its cloud...

I've got a cold now.

Hey, it's better than being dizzy all the time, so I'm not really complaining.

As a side note, on my last post, someone by the nick of Polly Harvey left me a note (in spanish) and she totally knows who I am!!! Sadly, I can't remember her at all although she claims we wrote each other through email and has nice memories of me... So... I'm going to ask her to post again, and gimme a clue as to who she is! I've been to her blog and checked out her profile, but Alas! There is no way to post there and no way to contact her at all. So, Polly Harvey, whoever you are, please let me know how to reach you so we can get in touch again.

P.S.- Your nick made me look up the artist by the same name, and I've listened to some of her music. I have to admit... I'm hooked.

2 comments:

Polly Harvey said...

¡Que mala memoria tiene, señorita! No te culpo, fue hace como tres años, qué rápido pasa el tiempo. Las muñecas son muy lindas por eso no lo olvidé, de hecho cada que veo una me acuerdo de tí. Una colección muy original.

PJ Harvey es una Diosa! me encanta. Me alegra saludarte. :)en mi perfil está mi mail.

Li Li said...

Yes you can definetly link to my blog!

Thank you for the insight to ex-partner...I didn't even catch that!!

And thanks for letting me know about the broken link! Tell your aunt she's not alone and there is a lot of us out there even though it doesn't feel like it. People do treat you like your crazy...but just brush them off like a grain of salt!! Know your limits and try to stick with them (ha!! easier said than done!!)

Powered By Blogger